Scout Hall Revival Eco-Buildings
Scouts, Sports Organisations, Community Groups
Chris Shepard - naked build co.
Ian Grinley - ING Design
Steve & James Robinson - Digital Woodoo
Enabling Our Scouts!
SEE LINK TO THE SIDE TO DOWNLOAD BROUCHURE
Affordable sustainable and realistic WikiHouse eco-buildings desgined for the scouting community with standard and bespoke designs available.
If your scout hall is old, cold, shabby and unfit for the great troupe you represent and you would like a building that will:
• Secure the legacy of your Scout Group and build a long term home.
• Boost attendance and spread the benefits of scouting more widely.
• Generate additional income support from outside groups.
• Reduce the cumulative cost of maintenance and repairs.
• Remedy common fabric problems, e.g. high heating costs, health and safety.
• Address the Climate Emergency and reduce long term emissions.
• Engage with your surrounding community and inovate on your marketing strategy.
• Offer your Scouts the once-in-a-lifetime chance to build their own Hut.
Then give contact us to get the ball rolling.
By using the amazing WikiHouse construction system we can offer a chance to self build, save on costs, and involve Scouts of all ages, parents/families and the local community directly in the actual assembly of a new building.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION AVAILABLE